Exploring the Green and Blue Caves – Group tour
Just 66 EUR per person
sharing our speedboat with up to 6 – 16 other guests
Our most popular speedboat program
This unique day on the sea starts with the majestic Green and Blue caves and includes Vis and the Pakleni islands! We’ll begin by cruising between Hvar and the islets of Ravnik and Biševo. First, we will visit the Green Cave where we will get a chance to swim inside and enjoy the emerald light show!. Then we’ll discover a picturesque hidden inlet called Stiniva, where you can enjoy a delicious swim or just relax and sunbathe. After Stiniva, it’s off to experience the world-renowned Blue Cave, whose ethereal silveryblue color is created by the sun as it bathes the inside of the cave through an opening in the roof and is reflected back by the sandy surface below. Widely regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful natural phenomena, this cave is a mustsee. Our trip continues to the legendary island of Vis. We will have an hour of free time to explore this charming seaside hamlet before we take off to enjoy the Paklinski Islands. We’ll stop at one of the archipelago’s most popular bays, Vinogradišce at Palmižana, where you can have a seaside lunch at some of the best restaurants in the Adriatic! After lunch, you can swim, relax or even go dancing at the Laganini lounge club beach bar, a famous island hangout where Bono enjoyed THAT 10-course lunch!
This is a group tour with must-see attractions and stops. You will share the speedboat with the other people and guests. Our speedboats are comfortable and can take max 16-20 people depending on the type of the vessel.
Check in of this tour is in Hvar Tours DMC office on main Hvar square or on the pier in front of the Hotel Amfora.
Check out is also on the pier in front of the Hotel Amfora or main city harbour.
Details on itinerary and stops:
- 10:20 Hvar Tours Office DMC or Hotel Amfora pier check-in
- 10:30 Departure for the tour
- 11:15 Ravnik Island – Green Cave short swimming break for up to 30 min. Depending on the accessibility
- 11:45 Stiniva Cave – stop at the hidden lagoon, where you can enjoy swimming among the breathtaking cliffs of the lagoon.
- 12:30 Blue Cave Next stop is the Blue Cave, on Biševo island. Along the way, the sea cliffs and island views are spectacular. After reaching Biševo (Blue Cave island) we will disembark from our speedboat into the Blue Cave’s shuttlecraft which will take us directly inside. During peak season there will be a queue, so please be patient and be prepared to wait up to 30 minutes or more until one of the shuttles is available. The shuttle ride takes about 20 min. The best time to visit Blue Cave is between 11 AM – 2 PM when the sun rays create a magnificent aquamarine light that bathes the inside of the cave and turns white objects into silver.
- approx. 13:30 – 14:00 – after Blue Cave, we continue to the island of Vis, a true Dalmatian coastal fisherman village whose ambience, architecture and stone houses are a delight.
- 14:00 After Vis we will cruise the gorgeous western coast of Vis island for about an hour before arriving back at the Paklinski Islands, just outside Hvar town.
- 15:00 Palmižana – we will take you to the famous bay of Vinogradišce or Palmižana. where you can enjoy at some of the best island restaurants in Croatia. Places like Toto’s, known for its catch of the day seafood lunch. Owned by Toto, a passionate fisherman himself, it’s always delicious! Or Lounge bar/restaurant Laganini, where you can sit just a few feet from the sea and enjoy a great meal. Or if your taste runs to the more formal and fancy, you will be delighted by the fine food dining at Zori. And afterwards, enjoy swimming and sunbathing until 6 PM
- 18:15 Return to Hvar
Please note this tour can also be organized from Split or Dubrovnik – please contact us for more details.
Hvar Tours Office at the main Hvat square and Šego Rent sales points in Hvar main harbour in front of the cocktail club Carpe Diem OR on the dock in front of the hotel Amfora or if small group we can come to pick you up at your villa or hotel.
Hvar harbour or dock in front of the Hotel Amfora, around 6 PM
The tour as described, speedboat, fuel, skipper and refreshment, Blue Cave entrance fee
Blue and Green Cave tickets, 70 HRK or 9.3 EUR per person. Items purchased for personal use; gratuities to the skipper/crew.
Group, Youth and Family, Nature & Wildlife, Cultural
This program uses speedboats with 90 – 630HP with a capacity of 6 – 16 people per boat
500 HRK (66 EUR) per person
Blue and Green Cave tickets are 70 HRK or 9.3 EUR per person